20130508

I'm BACK*




Hi,
I know it's been a while since my last post... I'm having so much work that i've disconneted my self a bit. It's so wrong.
 I miss Wanted Love so much, it's where my truth self is, is who I am with no editrorial rules besides what I really love. I will never be apart again.
You know is bit like going to the gim, you go 3 times a week and you feel amazing, and then somehow you start skipping it one week and then another... and you blame life... and you start feeling like shit.
No more! I'm back and for good!
Love,
joana W.


Olá, 
Faz algo tempo desde o meu último post, eu sei. Tenho tido tanto trabalho que me desliguei um pouco. O que é tão errado. Sinto muito falta do Wanted Love, é onde me expresso verdadeiramente, é quem eu sou sem qualquer regra editorial a não ser o que eu adoro. Nunca me afastarei tanto outra vez.
É talvez como a relação que tenho com o ginásio, vou três vezes por semana e sinto me optima, e depois começo a faltar uma semana, depois outra, depois culpo a vida e depois sinto-me uma merda...
Acabou! Estou de volta e de vez!
Love,
joana W.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário