20120801

BALMAIN Retrospective


Balmain is one of my favorites (almost the favorite) designer brand!
I love the baroque meets rockn'roll style. It's chic and rich but still irreverent! 
I imagine that's hard to get....
And one more time, when I saw this fall campaign, I fell in love. 
Nadja Bender wears Fabergé egg-inspired designs by Olivier Rousteing in a simple, domestic setting.
I loved it so much, that I decided to do a one year Balmain retrospective.
Let's rockn'roll;))
Love,
joana W.

Balmain está no topo (bem no topo) das minhas marcas preferidas. 
Adoro o estilo rockn'roll-barroco da marca. É chic, é rico mas ainda assim irreverente!
Imagino que não deva ser fácil...
E mais uma vez, quando vi esta campanha Outuno/Inverno apaixonei-me.
Nadja Bender veste os designs de Olivier Rousteing, inspirados pelo ovo Fabergé num ambiente simples de uma casa.
Gostei tanto, que decidi fazer uma retrospectiva do último ano Balmain.
Let's Rockn'roll;))
Love,
joana W.





THE 2012 FALL CAMPAIGN





PRE-SUMMER 2013
 


FALL 2012
 
 


SUMMER 2012
Erin Wasson in total Balmain look

FALL 2011

Did you love it?

Não adoraram?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário